Sometimes your system might show that no speakers or headphones are plugged in, especially after a Windows 10 update.The first thing you need to vày is re-enable the sound card và update the audio drivers.Make sure it"s not a hardware problem by testing the peripherals on another device.Let Windows fix the problem automatically by running the sound troubleshooter.
Bạn đang xem: Lỗi speakers not plugged in win 10
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool: This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure & optimize your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC issues & remove sầu viruses now in 3 easy steps:
Cliông chồng Start Scan lớn find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems. Click Repair All lớn fix issues affecting your computer"s security and performance Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
There is a common problem circulating on the website about Windows 10 not recognizing audio devices plugged in the machine.
There are many things that can cause this problem depending on your system. However, most of them are fairly easy lớn fix.
We will go through the most common root causes of the problem và figure out a working solution for these types of issues.
The majority of people complain that after they upgraded their OS lớn Windows 10 they lost all sound, their devices not being recognized anymore.
There are more than a few people that are still looking for a working solution, not being able khổng lồ resolve the issue by restarting the computer or plugging the devices in và out.
Along with the No Speaker or Headphones are plugged in problem, you might also encounter some more sound-preventing issues like:No speakers or headphones are plugged in Windows 10– A common issue in Windows 10.The speaker headphối or headphone is unplugged Windows 10 – A variation of the first issue in Windows 10.Audio device not plugged in Windows 10 – The solutions from this article will also solve sầu this issue.Headphones not plugged in Windows 10 – Occurs when you’re not able khổng lồ connect your headphones khổng lồ a computer running Windows 10.
How can I fix problems with speakers & headphones?
1. Update the audio driverIf there are any updates, the installation wizard will install them automatically.Restart your computer.
Update drivers automatically
Downloading & updating drivers manually can permanently damage your system by installing the wrong versions. In order lớn prsự kiện that, we strongly suggest doing it automatically by using a third-tiệc nhỏ program.
We have sầu to mention that this tool will also prevent any damage khổng lồ your PC by downloading và installing the wrong driver versions. After several tests, our team concluded that this is the best-automatized solution.
In addition, you should know that such specialized driver software can scan through your PC & find the best drivers available for your audio driver provider. Not only it will show you what drivers are outdated, but it will also let you choose manually which one lớn update và which one to lớn leave sầu in the current state.
There is no need for other tools because you can rest assured when updating drivers automatically with DriverFix.
2. Re-enable your sound cardGo to lớn Search, type devicemngr, và open Device Manger.Exp& Sound, video clip và game controllers.Restart your computer.Go baông xã to Device Manager, và Enable your sound card once again.If you can hear sound, your problem is resolved.
Expert Tip: Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes lớn corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine & identify what the fault is. Cliông chồng here lớn download và start repairing.
If you’re having any sound card issues, solve sầu them quickly with the useful solutions from this expert guide on solving sound card problems.
3. Try your headphones/speaker on another computer
And finally, if none of the solutions listed above worked, try your headphones or speakers on another computer. If you keep receiving the same error, you most likely have sầu a hardware problem.
Maybe it’s also about time to lớn buy new speakers. Cheông chồng out this nice list of the best PC speakers & choose the one that you like.
4. Re-enable disconnected devicesRight-clichồng the sound ibé in the Taskbar.Cliông xã on Playbaông chồng Devices.If your device is disabled, simply right-click it và select Enable.Restart your computer.
5. Disable the HDMI soundRight-cliông xã the sound inhỏ in the taskbar.Right-click the High Definition Audio Device you’re currently using, & select Disable.Restart your computer.
If your HDXiaoMi MI isn’t showing up in playbachồng devices, take a look at this guide about solving HDMI issues & solve sầu the problem easily.
6. Disable the Front Panel Jaông chồng detectionGo to lớn Search, type realtek hd audio manager, & open Realtek Audio HD Manager.Then. go lớn the Speakers tab, và click the folder under Device Advanced settings.Restart your computer.
If your Realtek HD Audio Manager isn’t opening in Windows 10, take a look at this article dedicated to fixing Realtek issues và learn what lớn vì chưng.
7. Run Sound TroubleshooterGo to the Settings ứng dụng.Cliông chồng on the Update và Security, then cliông chồng on Troubleshoot.Follow further on-screen instructions.Restart your computer.
If you’re having trouble opening the Setting app, take a look at this comprehensive article dedicated to lớn Windows settings khổng lồ solve sầu the issue.
8. Restart the Windows Audio serviceGo lớn Search, type services.msc, and open Services.Find the Windows Audio service.Wait for the process to finish và restart your computer.
9. Perform an SFC scanWait for the process lớn finish.Restart your computer.
10. Delete Windows updatesxuất hiện Settings, click on Updates và Security, and then onWindows Update.Go to lớn Update history and clichồng on Uninstall updates.Reboot your computer.
11. Persize a System Restoremở cửa Control PanelGo lớn System & Security, then System.Under the Control Panel Home menu, cliông chồng System protection.Choose a Restore Point.Follow further on-screen instructions.Once you initiate the process, your computer will restart, and System Restore will get it lớn the selected previous state.
If you’re interested in more info on how to lớn create a restore point & how would that help you, kiểm tra out this simple article dedicated to lớn creating restore points lớn find out everything you need lớn know.
12. No sound in specific apps
If the issue presents itself only in some applications make sure the volume is not mix to lớn minimal or disabled from the application option thực đơn or the Windows 10 sounds menu.
Windows 10 has a specific sound volume for each of the applications opened on your machine, and lớn access those you need to tap or left-cliông xã the speaker inhỏ on the right side of the taskbar and tap or cliông xã the mixer option on the bottom of the window.
That’s about it, we hope at least one of these solutions helped you resolve sầu the annoying No speaker or headphones are plugged in problem in Windows 10.
For any other sound problems in Windows 10, kiểm tra out this excellent guide dedicated lớn fixing sound problems on Windows to solve it.
Xem thêm: Phim Tân Hoàn Châu Cách Cách 2013, Tân Hoàn Châu Cách Cách 2013
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel không lấy phí to lớn let us know in the comments down below.